NES FG-20 Garage Ventilation Controller
The NES FG-20 is designed to serve as a “stand-alone” demand-control ventilation (DCV) system for small- to medium-sized commercial garages, but it can be readily scaled to comport with BACnet® and Modbus® communication protocols and deliver a high degree of functionality and value-added features.
It can be configured to control up to 25 devices (gas sensors and VFDs).
The NES FG-20 incorporates an EasyIO controller with a Sedona programming framework, and it controls parking garage ventilation systems via a 4 to 20 mA signal from either BACnet- or Modbus-communicating, NES Series 100 and NES Series 200 Electrochemical CO sensors.
The NES FG-20 is Internet accessible via any Internet browser, with an optional, onboard display to facilitate trouble-free commissioning, system adjustments and troubleshooting. The controller is designed to control a single zone or multiple zones, and it can control multiple garage fan motors and VFDs.
- Sedona Based Controller.
- Panel-mounted, 9-inch Android display – for stand-alone systems.
- Drivers specific to BACnet® and Modbus® to communicate with an existing, corresponding building management system (BMS).
- Accessibility by any web browser.
- Adjustable occupied, unoccupied, enable and purge schedules.
- Can provide alerts for calibration and replacement of sensors.
- Can provide critical alarm notification via emailed notifications.
- Trending available for all points, and trend reports can be generated and saved as a PDF or as an excel document on your PC.
- Front panel interface to allow power and communications for laptops – when a wireless router is not employed.
- Wireless router.
Product Specifications (PDF)
TO REQUEST A QUOTE