NES Series 200 Carbon Monoxide (CO) RS-485 Transmitter
Digital RS-485 communicating, addressable gas transmitters, for the detection of carbon monoxide (CO) in the ambient air for direct daisy-chain link to NES TR & FG Series digital controllers. Provides Modbus or BACnet-MSTP communication.
NES Series 200 CO includes 4-20 mA analog input channel that also can be used for remotely monitoring nitrogen dioxide (NO2 ) / diesel fumes via the NES Series 200 NO2 Analog Transmitter.
To sense carbon monoxide (CO) in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications, such as vehicle exhaust in parking structures, engine repair shops, tunnels, equipment rooms and ventilation systems, etc., and to transmit to the NES central controller.
- Continuous monitoring
- RS-485 serial communication
- Modbus or BACnet-MSTP protocol
- Plug-in, electrochemical sensor with low cross-sensitivity to other gases
- 4-20 mA input from remote analog transmitter
- Overload & short circuit protected
- Modular plug-in technology simplifies mounting and wiring
- High-impact polycarbonate enclosure, NEMA 4X
- Fast commissioning and easy maintenance
Field Service Advantages
Thanks to our modular design, routine field service is quick and easy. Just remove the cover from the dust- and water-tight enclosure by loosening the four captive fasteners, remove the sensor board and install a pre-calibrated replacement. All mounting fasteners and sensor wiring are left completely undisturbed ensuring immediate, problem-free resumption of normal gas monitoring and control.
Product Specifications (PDF)
TO REQUEST A QUOTE