NES Series 200 Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Analog Transmitter
Microprocessor-based analog gas transmitter for the detection of nitrogen dioxide (NO2 )/diesel fumes in the ambient air.
To sense nitrogen dioxide (NO2) in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications such as vehicle diesel exhaust in parking structures, engine repair shops, tunnels, equipment rooms and ventilation systems, etc. and transmit to any compatible electronic analog control, DDC/PLC control or automation system.
- Continuous monitoring
- (0)4-20 mA, (0)2-10 VDC output, selectable
- Polarity protected
- Two-stage relay output control, optional
- Electrochemical gas sensor, gas specificTemperature compensated
- Easy plug-in sensor
- Modular plug-in technology
- High-impact polycarbonate enclosure, NEMA 4X
- Easy maintenance
Product Specifications (PDF)
TO REQUEST A QUOTE