NES TR25, TR50 & TR100 Garage Ventilation Controller
The NES TR25, TR50 and TR100 are built on Tridium’s powerful and durable JACE controller utilizing Niagara programming.
Each is designed to provide optimum functionality and system features, including scalability – custom designed according to customer requirements – and an “open” communications platform that comports with many BMS and/or EMS communication protocol. And they distinguish themselves by their ability to interface with variable frequency drive (VFD) technology to track real-time energy consumption / savings.
The three versions of the NES Tridium JACE controller are configured as follows:
- NES TR25: Relies on the Tridium J-300E. Configurable to serve up to 25 devices (sensors & VFDs) when incorporating an energy monitoring capability and up to 50 devices without the energy monitoring capability.
- NES TR50: Relies on the Tridium J-600E. Configurable to serve up to 50 (sensors & VFDs) when incorporating an energy monitoring capability and up to 100 devices without the energy monitoring capability.
- NES TR100: Relies on the Tridium J-700. Configurable to serve up to 100 (sensors & VFDs) when incorporating an energy monitoring capability and up to 200 devices without the energy monitoring capability.
The NES TR25, TR50 and TR100 control parking garage ventilation via a 4 to 20 mA signal from either BACnet- or Modbus-communicating, NES Series 100 & NES Series 200 Electrochemical CO & NO2 sensors.
The NES TR25, TR50 and TR100 are Internet accessible via any Internet browser, with an optional, onboard display to facilitate trouble-free commissioning, system adjustments and troubleshooting. The controller is designed to control a single zone or multiple zones, and it can control multiple garage fan motors and VFDs.
- Compatible with BACnet®, Modbus®, Metasys®, LonWorks® and many other communication protocols.
- Graphics module provides detailed, real-time views of system component performance.
- Can control multiple VFD’s.
- Provides alerts for calibration and replacement of sensors.
- Provides energy usage and savings reports on screen and emailed.
- Provides critical alarm notification via emailed notifications.
- Trending available for all points.
- Trend trend reports can be generated and saved as a PDF or as an excel document on your PC.
- Panel-mounted, 9-inch Android display.
- Front panel interface to allow power and communications for laptops – when a wireless router is not employed.
Product Specifications (PDF)
TO REQUEST A QUOTE