NES FS Series Garage Ventilation Controller
The recently introduced NES FS controller is designed to serve as a “stand-alone” demand-control ventilation (DCV) system for small- to medium-sized commercial garages, but it can be readily scaled to comport with BACnet® and Modbus® communication protocols and deliver a high degree of functionality and value-added features.
The NES FS-20’s built-in VPN allows for secure remote connectivity, and an optional, onboard display facilitates trouble-free commissioning, system adjustments and troubleshooting. It can be configured to control up to 25 devices, including gas sensors, e.g., CO & NO2, variable frequency drives (VDS) and Input/output (IO) modules. It can control a single zone or multiple zones.
- Panel-mounted, 10-inch Android display – for stand-alone systems.
- Drivers specific to BACnet® and Modbus® to communicate with an existing, corresponding building management system (BMS).
- Accessibility by any web browser.
- Adjustable occupied, unoccupied, enable and purge schedules.
- Can provide alerts for calibration and replacement of sensors.
- Can provide critical alarm notification via emailed notifications.
- Trending available for all points, and trend reports can be generated and saved as a PDF or as an excel document on your PC.
- Front panel interface to allow power and communications for laptops – when a wireless router is not employed.
- Wireless router.
NES FS-20 Controller Specifications (PDF)
TO REQUEST A QUOTE