Warranty & Return Policy
Nagle Energy Solutions, LLC (hereinafter referred to as NES) warrants that its proprietary products and related third-party manufacturer products shall conform to and perform in accordance with published technical specifications and accompanying written materials for a period of one year, such Warranty period commencing on the date of shipment of the product to the Customer.
This Warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement, at NES’ sole discretion, of a defective or non-conforming product. NES is not responsible for failure of the product to perform specific functions, or any other non-conformance caused by or attributable to:
- Installation by non-qualified individuals;
- Any misapplication or misuse of the product(s);
- Failure of the customer to adhere to any of NES’ specifications or instructions;
- Neglect of, abuse of, modification to, or accident to the product; or
- Any associated or complimentary equipment or software not furnished by NES.
Returned item(s) will be reviewed and processed according to Nagle Energy Solutions’ Return Materials Authorization (RMA) protocols. Packages without RMA #’s will be returned to sender unopened. In no event will NES’ liability with respect to the sale of any product or provision of any service exceed the price paid by the customer for such product and/or service.
Third-party manufacturer product returns (and potential credit) are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty policy. As such, credits will not be granted until approval of such warranty claims is communicated by the manufacturer. Returned items with open boxes and return of non-stock or special ordered items may either be declined or be subjected to an additional restock fee. The purchaser is liable for all shipping expenses for returned items, and the purchaser agrees to insure the Product(s) or assume the risk of loss or damage in transit.
Please note: It is possible you will receive the product back with no credit issued. Also, please note we currently do not ship products outside of the United States.
Power Surge Protection
It is recommended that any control panel is wired through a surge protection device. Failure of the NES System resulting from a power surge caused by power outage, or by other sources (lightning, etc.), while it is properly connected to a surge protector approved by the Underwriter’s Laboratory Inc. (UL) or any other Agency is NOT covered under warranty.
DAMAGES CAUSED BY IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR CONNECTION TO AN INCORRECT POWER SOURCE VOIDS ANY WARRANTY CLAIMS.
Any product returned and deemed to have failed due to a power related issue will not be covered.
- The term “Defective Items,” as used in this document, means any item that has a manufacturing defect which hinders its usability for the purpose for which it was manufactured. For items that are damaged during shipping and/or use by the customer, please see the following section on damaged items.
- You must contact us within 30 days of receiving your product to claim an item as defective.
- We will not be held responsible for the shipping of a defective item back to us if you do not opt for a replacement.
- If you do wish to have your item replaced, you will be charged the amount of the new item and asked to ship the defective item back. Once we receive the defective item back, including original parts and packaging, we will issue a full refund for the item.
- If our returns department finds that the item is not defective, you may be responsible for additional shipping costs.
Product Return Instructions
- Once we receive your RMA request, we will issue an RMA instructional e-mail, detailing how and where to ship the returned items.
- Please check your spam/junk mail folder for the instructional e-mail.
- If your RMA is approved, returns must be shipped back within 10 days of the RMA approval date. Otherwise, the product return is subject to refusal and the transaction will not be refunded, including all shipping related costs.
- Please allow 15 business days for us to process your transaction upon receipt of returned item. Drop Ship / Direct Shipment via the manufacturer could take additional processing time.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded (this includes the original shipping charge and the return shipping charge).
- Any packages shipped to us without an RMA will be refused at time of delivery.
- All warranties start from the date of shipment.
- Items damaged during shipment:
- You must contact us within 24 hours or the next business day, after receiving your product to claim an item as damaged during shipment or delivery.
- Please take pictures and retain all original packaging including the shipment box/pack, this will assist us in filing a claim.
- Depending on the nature of the damaged item, we will either e-mail you a shipping label or send you a replacement product with a shipping label for the defective item to be sent back.
- We will not be held responsible for the shipping of a damaged item back to us if you do not opt for a replacement.
- Items damaged not during shipment:
- NES is not responsible for damages caused by failure to follow instructions and/or during installation.
- NES at its own discretion may send a replacement depending on the nature and extent of the damage.
- If our returns department finds that the item is not damaged, you may be responsible for additional shipping costs.
Please call Customer Support at (650) 830-0109 to initiate the replacement process for defective and/or damaged items.
Upon examination, if the unit is found to be defective and therefore qualifies for Warranty, it will be repaired or replaced at no charge to the Purchaser. If the product is found not to qualify for Warranty, the Customer will be offered the opportunity to pay for repair of the damaged unit, and the Purchaser will be responsible for all shipping charges.
Limitations of Liability
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, NES MAKES NO FURTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY EQUIPMENT, PARTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER NES NOR ITS RESELLER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR BENEFITS RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF FURNISHING OF EQUIPMENT, PARTS OR SERVICES HEREUNDER OR THE PERFORMANCE, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SAME, EVEN IF NES OR ITS RESELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL NES OR ITS RESELLERS TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.
By submitting the RMA, you acknowledge you have read the above terms regarding warranty returns.
If you have any questions about this form or whether your purchase is eligible for return, please call customer support at (650) 830-0109. Or complete and submit an RMA Form in PDF format. Submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.